At Best Buy we work hard to continually improve relationships with our valued suppliers and trading partners. This includes introducing processes that result in improved payment processing and remittance delivery whenever possible. As a result, we are requesting your company to enroll in our Best Buy ePayment Solutions Program. Enroll now! For questions related to the EFT process or login help, please call to speak with an ePayment Specialist at 1-800-815-2460.
All Vendor invoices for merchandise must be sent via Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Failure to send merchandise invoices EDI or Invoices that must be manually correct by Best Buy will result in the following processing charges:
$25.00 Per Invoice
$500.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
Best Buy’s standard policy requires written denial, including all supporting documentation, to Best Buy within ninety (90) days of the date of deduction (check date). Denial should be made online by the Vendor submitting notice using Best Buy’s AP Visibility System Dispute process.
Introducing Best Buy’s AP Visibility System!
The AP Visibility System allows Best Buy and its suppliers to share information and conduct business in a secure environment. We respectfully request your enrollment into this free online information opportunity!
The benefits to you are as follows:
- Access to near real-time information – Paid and unpaid invoices, deduction details, open receipts, returns information.
- Cash Forecasting
- Online Forms – Dispute, Inquiries, & Templates
- Online Dispute entry
- Ability to attach Documents or Files, retrieve data to complete statement reconciliation
If you are signing up for the AP Visibility System, DO NOT register for the other EDI documents (such as PO, PO Change, ASN & Invoice) on this site.
If you have questions regarding registration for the AP Visibility System please contact the Best Buy AP team at SupplierInquiry@bestbuy.com
Complete Enrollment – Use the registration instructions and use the following link to create your account:
- Once your enrollment is approved by Best Buy you will receive an e-mail with your user ID and password
- Log in and start using the AP site – due to batch update processes, please log in 24 hours after approval.
- Review and Use the Frequently Asked Questions document found on the AP Visibility home page – Help section.
E mail any questions to SupplierInquiry@bestbuy.com